Saturday, September 27, 2008





Last Saturday we went canoeing. To be honest I have had that much fun in a long time! No offense to Wyatt but he is a hanful and 24/7 with the kid is pretty well lets just say a handful! Dan's mom Nancy took Wyatt for us and I cannot thank her enough! To be out in the fresh air with good fun people is all a girl could ask for. Except for the falling out of the conoe in the last 100 ft as the hail, wind, and lightining surrounded us it was awesome:)!
Wyatt is getting cuter by the minute except the minutes when he is throwing fits! Sometimes when I sing to him he makes humming noises along like he is singing too it is pretty cute! Dan is a working schooling man these days and we are so grateful for all he does, we sure miss him when he is gone! I wish we could see him more!

1 comment:

Seth and Sierra said...

So, I just noticed the nice hand pose you're doing...:)