Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Paralyzed

I dont remeber exactly how this game was invented but I think it roots back to a late college night with Laura and Andrea Fox. Anyway The object of the game is basically to move someone your team mate who is trying to be "parylized" into a certain position designated before the game begins. Well it was late Saturday night and my friends Tiffany and Annemarie were up from Utah visiting Dan and I and reminding me that I do have friends!! We were thinking of what game to play next and the rousing game of paralyized came to mind. Tiffany and Anne didn't want to participate but I still wanted to play so Dan and I gave them a demonstration. I have not laughed this hard in a really long time. I dont know what it is about this game that I find so funny but I do. It is just fun!! Tiff and Anne had their cameras out and they took some video. I would post it but I am sure it would take several days to download using this site. Anyways when you dont know what game to play and your spouse needs a good workout lifting you etc. play paralyzed!!!

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

Haha! that is the best game, especially if you want a fun work out. It actually started in Georgetown with Ace and all them. I wish I could have been there. I havn't played that since your birthday party that one year in Utah.