Friday, March 27, 2009

Wyatt's friend :)


This is a picture of Wyatt and Adelyn Abbie and Jordan Taits daughter. I was watching her this afternoon and they were both pretty fussy. I was trying to put Wyatt down for a nap while holding Adelyn. I had to run and get something so I set her in the crib for a second, I had my camera in my pocket from the sippy pictures and snapped this sad shot. They both know exactly what happens in cribs SLEEP! ha ha ha


As most babies Wyatts age Wyatt puts everything in his mouth. He took some pretty sweet chunks out of this football don't worry we fished the pieces out of his mouth.





Sharing an Eclaire:)!




2 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

He is getting so big! He doesn't look much like a baby any more, he looks more like a toddler to me! WOW! What a cutie.

Ruth said...

Sarah!! He is soooo cute... I loved the belly laugh too!