Thursday, October 6, 2011

Summer to Fall


















Today is the first snow of the season...Wyatt said to me "It's Christmas!" I wish! We are not super eventful however things do happen! Like Wyatt's face scrape! There is a scary sex offender man that just got out of prison and he moved in like a block away. Needless to say I am kinda paranoid about the whole thing and one night coming home ALONE with the kids to a dark house...... I got the kids out of the car (Bella and Wyatt were screaming who knows why?) and I was freaked out about someone popping out of the bushes etc. and Wyatt was refusing to go in the house so as I was directing him into the house he lost his step and caught himself on the pavement with his face. So now not only was I scared from the sex offender but I was a child abuser and both kids were screaming. We got in the house and calmed everything down...and then I suddenly smelled smoke. (It is 9:30-10:00 pm) My mind immediatly went to.."there is someone in my house who is smoking and it is probably that creepy guy down the street and he is here to hurt me and my kids." I called Dan who was just leaving Pocatello (it takes at least an hour to get home) and I was not doing well....I was embarassed at my inability to get a hold of my fear and freaking outness and Dan is in a carpool so I got off the phone with him...Then my friend called just cause and I was a crazy person! I am sure she was like who is this person not the Sarah I know..????Anyway while I was on the phone finding out thtat someone was burning a field for some reason in the dark Dan texts me and says he is sending the cops to check out the premises...so the cops came and I was embarassed and they checked out the premises:) I told the cop my fears of the sex offender and he was like oh we dont know all the sex offenders by name..I then told him his name etc and he knew tons about him...that comforting. He then went on to tell me that this particular man doesn't attack women in their home, he attacks them in public places. Anyway oh what a night!



Other than that story we pictures here of just some normal everyday stuff like dumping out a box of goldfish and jumping on them cause its fun....then cleaning them up, Bella getting in the tub fully dressed, and Wyatt enjoying the last few days of being able to take your cloths off and ride your bike:)

1 comment:

Laura Howe said...

I know it's not funny, but I laughed at your chaotic night. probably because I have had such times. :) I am glad to see that cute outfit on Bella!!